タクマフォイル フロントウイング 1440 バックウイング 220 ウイングセット
This Kujira 1440 front wing is the ultimate choice for riders in search of non stop glide, an absolute downwind machine.
This front wing generates unparalleled power for a 1440cm2 surface allowing the rider a super early, smooth and easy take-off immediately followed by extraordinary acceleration that is so necessary in downwind.
- Wing Span : 1085mm
- Chord : 170mm
- Project area : 1440 cm2
· High aspect wing performance.
· New tubercle design inspired by the humpback whales’ pectoral fin.
· LOL designed downturned winglets for more drive and control at speed. · Astonishingly smooth low speed lift and acceleration on take-off.
· Tremendous acceleration capabilities.
· Epic glide and high top speed
The perfect combination for the 1440 front wing downwind machine. The added aspect ratio gives the right amount of stability while maintaining incredible speed.
The strategically placed bumps inspired by the humpback whales’ pectoral fin allow for a fluid water flow and improved hydrodynamics for an exceptional gliding experience.
The signature upturned winglets on our hydrofoils give them much more efficient glide and lift with significantly less drag allowing the rider a feeling of extra comfort while foiling.